Teamspeak

Pengy

I honestly with we could go back to the old voice system before we had to have teamspeak and everything. It may have not included a number of things but I'm completely unable to play now because my internet is slow and I am physically unable to connect to both Teamspeak and FiveM. I just can't play with the new voip and it sucks because this is the only server I found on FiveM that I liked and had literally everything I want

I know it sucks as you obviously have some issues now playing on the server. The reason the server moved to TokoVoip was to improve the overall experience for majority of players. Old VOIP came with issues for people, and with Toko we just sort of made the quality better but still will have issues. If more people had thi issue I am sure the server would probably go back to how it used to be.

As of right now it is only a few people who are having issues compared to the however many thousand play. Persoanlly I think we shpuld stick with Toko, and I don't see that changing. Hopefully there is some minor fix to your issue to help with your internet. I would suggest looking on the Toko forums, and your internet service providers page to find improvements.

It's just thanks to my area I have the best internet I can get but it's under a megabit in upload speed. I hope we can move soon but that chances of that happening are really low just due to money. It just sucks because this server had everything I wanted and is also the only one I can consistently connect to but I cant connect anymore because it's impossible for me to connect to the teamspeak once Im in game. I never had any issues with the old voip and it didnt require any extra intallation

The new voip is far superior quality wise. Does it need work, sure. However i don't think voice is going to change because of 1 person's internet issues. Could be a PC problem too, because Teamspeak wouldn't or shouldn't be hogging much resource internet wise. FiveM does suck up a lot of CPU usage for some people.