What should i change about myself

kazzy11

The objective of RP servers is not grinding money. Money is useful for vehicles and other things that might help in your RP. But the main goal of RP tends to be to build a character and that's a thing that doesn't really have a ending point. Since you can always keep building your character further.

RP characters are like those from movies. Think about any character you like from a movie and analyze it. You need to know they way he acts and why, what are his goals, what is his/her level of ethics,... as many aspects as you want. You could develop your character along those lines or make something up from your mind. Even the server have fixed jobs, you could try to develop your own line of work inside the city. Don't limit yourself to the in-game mechanics because those can get repetitive. RP is quite an open world, enjoy it by creating as you play, instead of repeating a  loop.

• Like 1

i see a lot of people struggling with RP, trying to come up with scenarios and in general on what to do. first of all you have to know your character and live the life of your character. and by that i don't just mean that you have to know what kind of animal's dead body you put on your head. you have to be that character and do what it would do. stop waiting for someone to go up to you and take you to cook meth. live your character's life, pretend to go shopping, take a taxi to the cinema, etc. no good RP is gonna start by standing at Legion or doing donuts with your car.

• Like 2