Adjusting the garage fee

I will keep my post simple and I can elaborate in any of the points I'm starting in here. (Doing my best to keep things short and simple)

- Current fee for cheap cars is a joke. >>  6$ store + take out  vrs  Have/go buy repair kit +  150$ (cost of repair kit) + near 1 minute to use the repair kit.
- Current fee for expensive cars 1000$, lowered the number of players that use those. It was too harsh until the introduction of the new car keys. Now I think is fair and actually good.

The issue that wasn't addressed with the fee is: lack of motivation to store (park) the cars once done with them. That leads to littering the town with cars, exploding them for fun, and many not so good RP.

So, I'm suggesting: 
 - Keep the fee there but balance it out with minimum for all the cars.

- To that fee add 1000$ or more for more expensive cars as deposit. If the car is not returned to a garage then deposit is gone since the insurance has to recover it for the civilian. If it's returned to garage then deposit is back on the players account.

Why?

So players have a motivation to store/park their cars, since the current fee doesn't cover that. 1000$ is still not much and it might help a little. Personally wouldn't mind it more expensive, since after all, that cash will only be lost of the vehicle isn't return.

I do understand that there could be a few issues:
 - Server crash: those happen rarely, yet I guess that if it's such a big deal with evidence the government could refund.
 - Someone destroying your vehicle: I think this actually will help out to RP more, since people many people doesn't care when they vehicles get hit by others, since they know they can spawn it again.
 - FiveM client crashing and  not been able to come back before the storm: Shit happens, keys work fine now, queue priories reconnect and storms don't happen so often.

• Like 1