Additional Vehicles for tow/recovery.

So ive been doing a tow/ recovery thing, and ive noticed a couple things that could add to the experience. For starters sometimes a semi trailer needs recovered, which there is already semis available to help with. Then ive seen it where people break their boats at sea, and need the boat recovered, maybe some way to use another boat to tow it to shore? Then once it is on shore, a boat trailer attached to a pickup or van or whatever. This would allow more options for recoveries and tows, as well as other opportunity for others to add element of boat launches. Not sure how possible all this would be, just some ideas i had from tow experience. 

Would definitely be cool to see more things adding to the towing/recovery job. I really like the boat idea, since I have been on a water pursuit as an officer, typically the chase ends with the suspect running back to land and the boat is usually just left there in the water. It can bring more scenarios to the job instead of just getting a call with a location, going, picking the car up and leaving for the impound. 

+1

• 3 weeks later...

Also another addition i would like to see to the tow job is ability to have a separate impound lot at your own location. If i tow a car that was asked to be impounded i could bring it to my own lot, and players would have to come to my lot to receive their cars. They could retrieve their cars whether someone was there to assist or not, much like the current impound, but the player pays the company directly. It also adds potential rp if the tow company owner or management is around, as the players would have the option to speak to, and pay the tow personelle directly. it also adds ability for players to break their cars out of the impound when the tow company people are around with no payment.