Gym Boxing Ring Tweak

Kota

On a previous server i played on they had an underground fighting ring. You would go into the back and "clock in" as a fighter before every round. If youre clocked in you get revived 10 seconds after going down. If you forget to clock in you go down as usual. If you went too far away from the ring you would automatically be clocked out to prevent abuse, much like the winery. Would be a good idea.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

can agree feel bad haveing ems come down just bc i want to punch one of the boys in the face some times they seem to like it and i try to have fun with them but some are just to bizzy love the clocking in thing think thats a good way around it if ems want to stay and help then just dont clock in as a fighter but if none are around or dont want to u have a way around it

On 3/13/2021 at 2:40 PM, Coach said:

On a previous server i played on they had an underground fighting ring. You would go into the back and "clock in" as a fighter before every round. If youre clocked in you get revived 10 seconds after going down. If you forget to clock in you go down as usual. If you went too far away from the ring you would automatically be clocked out to prevent abuse, much like the winery. Would be a good idea.

+1 to this. I love this idea honestly