Ability to upright flipped vehicles.

So i have been doing tow business in city. One thing ive noticed is that sometimes you have to get in the car to get it on the flatbed. Well if someone has flipped their car, you cant enter the vehicle to get it on the flatbed. I have been going to the quarry and borrowing bulldozers, in order to use the scoop on the front to flip cars. I think a good addition to the towjob would be the ability to purchase a bulldozer, or forklift, that has the ability to flip cars back on their wheels without ramming it with the tow truck repeatedly and hoping. It would also make it so tow drivers dont have to drive all the way to quarry, to "borrow" the bulldozer, or find a forklift and "borrow" it. I agree that there should be limits on usage, to limit the abuse of said vehicles, but i feel like it makes sense, and the vehicles are already in city, its just a matter of them being purchaseable for tow companies. It doesnt have to be limited to tows either, it could open opportunity for construction rp as well.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Hamchi said:

A DIY solution would be to ram the car to flip it over which works for me but isn't optimal.. +1 on this

yes i agree to this, but as a roleplay element i try to minimize damage to cars, and honestly, ramming the car isnt 100% either, and possibly disables tow truck, and possibly causes other issues.  I have been "renting" a bulldozer from the quarry to use the bucket to upright flipped cars, so even if nothing else, make the bulldozer purchasable so i dont have to steal one risking getting in toruble. Make it similar to the tow truck, where you gotta clock in to pull it out.