A New Start for Dustin Clausen

berdogg

First off alittle about myself in real life. I am currently going for my Bachelors in Criminal Justice through Kaplan. I have a strong love for video games and try to play as many as I can in my free time. Its a way to wind down for me and have fun! I have some experience in rp from other GTA 5 servers but haven't really found any that stick. I actually want to rp and I am tired of the trolls. I want a fun experience of some rp! Also always have wanted to rp a police officer if that chance comes. I do know quite about it :) .

Now for Dustin Clausen, which is 29. He is outgoing, likes to talk a lot and isn't shy.  He grew up in the Midwest his whole life. He was happily running a farm with his father until his father passed and he couldn't run it alone, or afford it anymore.  He is coming to Los Santos to get a new start and try to find a steady job to save up money and get nice things of his own for once. , Also he wants to make new friends because he left all his old ones behind. He has a good work ethic and wants to do good in the city. He has always had interest in helping others. So if a chance in the future he wouldn't mind being a police officer, or anything in emergency response. He is determined to work for what he wants and is excited to see what comes!

Edited by berdogg