Cops Health is BS

poop kisser

40 minutes ago, poop kisser said:

I dont think cops should be able to survive 5 shots to the head and a dozen or so body shots, makes no sense except that cops need to be op to prevent crime.

We have the same amount of health as you do? We have the same amount as armour (as far as I am aware.. haven’t really tested this) can you 100% be sure you actually hit the shots? I’ve had people tell me they hit me, but on my side they didn’t. 

1 hour ago, poop kisser said:

I dont think cops should be able to survive 5 shots to the head and a dozen or so body shots, makes no sense except that cops need to be op to prevent crime.

Cops have the same amount health as everyone else. Police armor and and civ armor are exactly the same. Civs have weapons that are equivalent the PD weapons. As far as that goes everyone is in the same playing field. 

Police have the same amount and type of health and armor as anyone else in the server. We are currently investigating some issues which cause damage not to register properly for some players, and this may be a symptom of that condition.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Timr locked this topic