Stop using the Hakuchou Drag for getting away

Denver

2 hours ago, Atryus said:

How much of your paycheck actually goes to you spending money to do your job as a cop though? not a sassy retort just genuinely curious. Because for a Crim, that AK 60k, That armor 1k-1.5k each. that LMG 100k, Laptops, drugs, cars, lock picks, all of these and so much more require money to actually do it to even attempt it, or knowledge of a location that in the case of drugs changes a lot. and this is an aspect many i feel do not consider, That bank robbery, you got 5 people, if each one has an ak and a vest they are looking at a 61k investment if they get caught, that not including the fine and times or anything like that, thats saying the individuals go in with just and ak and a vest. mutiply that by 5 the crew is risking 305k with just those two items before fines and times get added, now im not using this to say crims need it easier by any means, im saying most criminal jobs, dont even cover that risk. now should every bank job give 500k to ensure they come out even? no, because I would say most people get away from banks in the chase. the point im making is the requirement for money as a crim is a completely different ballgame for the requirement for money as a cop. and im not saying cops don't deserve a better paycheck.

I'm just saying, for us it takes way longer to get what we want. And true, if we would have to pay for items what you guys have to pay for crime requirements, we wouldn't even have money for food, but you guys do, because you get more money. 
Plus we have to pay for our vehicles. E.g FPIU is I believe $59,000 and we can't sell it, so it's a one time payment and forever gone. Spike strips $5,000, armour $500. Then again you don't have to use class 3's. I'm still convinced you get way more accurate shots with a Mk2, and if you know what you are doing, they're way more deadly as well.
I rarely use class 3's onduty. 
Also get your struggle as a crim tho, I have multiple crim characters.

4 minutes ago, Lion_Luke said:

I'm just saying, for us it takes way longer to get what we want. And true, if we would have to pay for items what you guys have to pay for crime requirements, we wouldn't even have money for food, but you guys do, because you get more money. 
Plus we have to pay for our vehicles. E.g FPIU is I believe $59,000 and we can't sell it, so it's a one time payment and forever gone. Spike strips $5,000, armour $500. Then again you don't have to use class 3's. I'm still convinced you get way more accurate shots with a Mk2, and if you know what you are doing, they're way more deadly as well.
I rarely use class 3's onduty. 
Also get your struggle as a crim tho, I have multiple crim characters.

the main point is as long as the argument remains who is more op than the other nothing will change. Issues in LEO that are legit issues brought up that have been ignored such as the current Tow Truck meta need to be fixed, And gangs need to self police themselves and their attitudes and hold each other accountable for the legit issues that have been brought up such as abuse of certain strats. At the end of the day thats the main thing, Cop, Civ, Crim people need to hold each other accountable and call out the the bullshit without worring about hurting feelings because I feel in general to many people are afraid to say something. Its to the point I as an RP'er have a hard time telling when a Crim is Actually OOC mad at a cop because of something they did Or IC mad at them because of something they did, and when a cop is OOC mad at a crim or IC mad at a crim because the lines have becomes so blurred because people let it build up to a point where for some people on both sides its one in the same.

• Like 1

This post is dead, people are giving these away for free & selling them at a fraction of what the msrp is as sticker. +1 for state refunds to those who owned them. They are not  getting what they paid for. If police didn't like them they always could've shot out the tires and seized repetitive offenders... I'm hopeful that  there's more transparency down the road with incoming nerfs to vehicles, especially when it's met with heavy mixed reception. (And I didn't own one)

Edited by Ascendancism

• 4 months later...