A bike after bleeding out?

Titus

So spending an hour lying down, trying to yell at any passerby lol, with high server pop, after getting nailed by a car that didn't stop and realizing that yer gonna lose everything aaaaand have to spend time at the gym sucks enough haha... then getting respawned in the middle of the city next to nothing.... add insult to injury lol... 

I'd suggest a shitty bike spawn at the respawn loc??? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Would be much better if the  respawn loc in general just made sense, like one of the inactive/unused hospitals just so it doesn't ruin RP when someone gets really triggered and goes nuts or shit after losing a fight and not being picked up. Idk, just my thoughts.

1 hour ago, Noble said:

Would be much better if the  respawn loc in general just made sense, like one of the inactive/unused hospitals just so it doesn't ruin RP when someone gets really triggered and goes nuts or shit after losing a fight and not being picked up. Idk, just my thoughts.

The respawn location currently makes a lot of sense, but in-general I do agree with you. +1 either way

Edited by Imogen Pride
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 9:33 AM, Imogen Pride said:

The respawn location currently makes a lot of sense, but in-general I do agree with you. +1 either way

Doesn't make a lick of sense, you bleed out and suddenly you are in the middle of the street, no way of knowing how you got there, now instead if it went more GTA-esque and you came out of a hospital that would make a lot more sense.