Owning a place

Prince

Hi badlands Mates .. 

I have a question That could'not find any rules about it in server . 

Imagine I go to Main bar or Lifeinvader or every place in LosSantos and I say This place is mine !! If you want to Enter to this Place I will Ask u money to Enter or etc . 

This is my role . 

I choose the bar for my Own place ' for sleep for fun for every thing and Nobody Should'not Enter Unless I let him/her!

But well Can I do this or no ? 

Cridet of a role has a certain Time . But I Can renew it every day. 

I dont know is this senario correct or no .?

Edited by Prince

People can say this is theres but in reality you cant stop someone from entering if you dont own it! You can RP it however you like as long as others go along with it but again you cant stop them from entering. Several people do this now on certain places but there are no rules on the server for you to stop anyone from entering.

3 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

People can say this is theres but in reality you cant stop someone from entering if you dont own it! 

Well If I say My role is Like a Owner . If its my role as a Owner so nobody should'not interfere To my rule . In real world There is only one owner for a place .

1 minute ago, Prince said:

Well If I say My role is Like a Owner . If its my role as a Owner so nobody should'not interfere To my rule . In real world There is only one owner for a place .

But my point is you CANT stop them from coming in!! you can say what you want but until they add business in the game to which you can purchase and  your able to lock doors or what not they can do what they want you can ask them to leave but they dont have to copmply... Just saying

16 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

But my point is you CANT stop them from coming in!! you can say what you want but until they add business in the game to which you can purchase and  your able to lock doors or what not they can do what they want you can ask them to leave but they dont have to copmply... Just saying

Ok thank you