Plane and helicopter dealership

Sumweirdguy

I know the city isn't looking to introduce any more dealerships but I had a business Idea that would add more RP to the server which would be the introduction of a Plane dealership that has the ability to sell High end planes such as the Vestra, Bersa, Miljet, Atomic blimp with company Logos like Burger shot or chihuahua, Mallard, Seabreeze, and Ultralight for planes. For helicopters we could have the swift, Sparrow, Havok, HYV Skylift for some sort of job similar to trucking or the Cargobob, All at an affordable price and for incentives the business could offer flight school as well as private flights and tours. I'm in the general section to ask if it's worth proposing knowing the Devs aren't looking for dealerships. 

• Like 1

I have been mentioning to ppl since my return that it would be awesome to have a Flight School. and that was with the intentions of possibly once that RP got goin, maybe someone could try and get to sell certain aircraft at a discount from there. I like the idea, but would like to see more to the RP of teaching ppl how to fly with some flight events and such.  I know we had a guy doing helicopter tours for a while, would have loved to see him take off more!

• Like 1

+1 To the OG Post and +1 To Connors reply, Would love to see a dealership for planes perhaps you could buy them their as well as paint them opposed to the other side of the airport, also convert a hangar that has offices into the dealership so you could also sign up for flight school and learn how to fly!

We have car dealers why not a plane/helicopter dealer? +1 

+1 

I recently bought my pilot's license and still have been hesitant on buying a plane/ helicopter as I am nervous about the idea of trying to either learn on my own or tracking someone down that is an excellent pilot. Though I think that this a very niche specific idea, I think the idea of someone being able to sell plane and helicopters at a dealership would be an awesome idea.

2 hours ago, Alastor922 said:

+1 

I recently bought my pilot's license and still have been hesitant on buying a plane/ helicopter as I am nervous about the idea of trying to either learn on my own or tracking someone down that is an excellent pilot. Though I think that this a very niche specific idea, I think the idea of someone being able to sell plane and helicopters at a dealership would be an awesome idea.

Back when I was going to be getting my certification for EMS to fly the helio, I was told to just go into SP or online to practice. Worked for me a lot. Also had someone IC with that we were acting as a search and rescue group, and he showed me some too. But it's really not too bad, if you're not trying to do a bunch of tricks or anything.

I just use WASD and 8456 on the num pad. For me, it's so easy. Especially if you don't have a controller (but I try to stay away from those, because one wrong button might have you ejecting on accident. :'D ).

I love flying the heli, but it's definitely hard to a find good use for it other than my EMS duties. My personal helicopter got the most use during the North Yankton event, since I could fly out there with my friends for my presents without having to deal with snow driving 😅

There's just not much in terms of destinations that people wouldn't rather drive their supercar to. I'd love to be proven wrong though!