Drug selling bike meta

Mefcy

10 hours ago, Lane2G said:

I think the main thing is crims dont want a chase on Level with a fleeca for selling 30k worth of drugs that takes them about 1 hour to gather.

Why not try to be smarter in selling drugs, i won't go into specifics but there are many other ways to sell drugs that don't involve riding from customer to customer.  Plus seems to me that selling 30k worth of drugs is on a par with flecca if you work it out the time it takes to gather everything for a flecca and what you get out with it at the end. but at the end of the day you should be expecting to be caught sometimes as the actual aim of the city is to talk to each other :)

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 2:04 PM, Potato3 said:

Don't blame people for doing this. Most the cops in the city including you just death ram people at 100mph speeds constantly for simple speeding violations. Easiest and most effective way to avoid dealing with that.

Who are you saying that too? I'm a very scumbag crim and I speed constantly and Jax nor Remington have ever death rammed me.

On 5/17/2022 at 1:04 PM, Potato3 said:

Don't blame people for doing this. Most the cops in the city including you just death ram people at 100mph speeds constantly for simple speeding violations. Easiest and most effective way to avoid dealing with that.

L

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2022 at 12:46 PM, Richie Jax said:

We DO NOT just roll up and immediately taze and detain, if this happening it should be reported. 

Obviously you took what i said a bit seriously. I'll elaborate. Roll up in UC, or park far away. Proceed to area on foot. Find person. Witness handoff. Strategically move and confront person about handoffs after seeing them hand off. Gives a moment for them to run or fight. It was worded simply is all. I didnt mean literally roll up, break a window with your tazer, and shoot the guy with it lol. Rather it was a simple explanation of how to confront and or battle the situation with those who look to run on bikes. Not a shit show.