Hunting Cayote

I don't know how correct this really is but it's based on my experience over the past few days. When using the canine bait it lasts for the normal 10-20 minutes or whatever the time is, however, the Cayote stop getting spawned after the 3 minute mark or so. This results in me getting only 1-3 Cayote max when I am on my own.

• Like 1

I get on average 5 per bait solo I do think they need to buff solo baiting and nerf mass baiting maybe also split the areas so not every bait works in the same area...say coyote bait works in desert east of sand boar where it's at rats south of sandy in the hills by doc, mountain lions on the far east side of the current hunting area (where it's illegal to hunt already) and deer in the hills around the winery. Just my two cents on the matter. Could even toss bunnies in somewhere that makes more sense than the current areas...

• Like 1

I agree I that's why I think it needs to be addressed, say 4 people bait if a 5th tries to nothing new spawns. It would push people away from hunting a little bit. They need a rework for hunting to make it not the number one money maker for time spent because currently you can grind for an hour and make 100k just hunting...yet I can't get a normal job and make 100k in an hour 

Honestly, I kind of appreciate the mass baiting strategy (if that's everyone dropping bait at the same time), brings people together and turns hunting into a group effort. I've never hunted so it's more of an observer's standpoint. Maybe blocking or nerfing that will force people to fight over hunting areas even more so. I understand the need for a solo job, so you can grind those dollar bills, but I also feel people should be rewarded for making connections with other players.

• Like 2