How I Think drugs should be Done

Lane2G

I have thought about this for a while and I figure this would be a neat idea. 

Make certain High Class Drug labs locked and only accessible to people/gangs with keys . Now before any says anything I propose it works like this 

-Established gangs/Prominent drug sellers will receive keys to certain drug labs. These keys can be Looted off of any member who has them on themselves. 
     -The key works like how crowbarring a door would work. 

-The ingredients are still out in the open for anyone to gather

-Don’t make every drug lab locked but the ones that make sense like Cocain, Heroin should have locked labs while MDMA and LSD can be left to the grinders 

Example: Sinister Sons has the key to access the Heroin lab, Sinister can Hire people to collect ingredients or do it themselves. They can also have the Key mugged off of them and loose the access to the Lab while who ever gets it can gain access, This would help stop people from selling info. 

let the grinders keep the grinding drugs, But allow gangs to control the Big ones that no random Joe Shmoe would make.

Also a big -1 from me, only way I can see this being feasible without letting the rich get richer and push the little guys away from the server is if they aren't gifted to any one gang but say purchased from a black market or have to find a safety box hiding the key...to give any gang the only power and access to something such as drugs would just fuel a large decrease in population as there are less avenues for people to strive for and figure out. I think the labs that get abused by any one gang should have police reprocutions as hide out raids garage raids and full vehicle search raids to prevent over saturation of any said drug

• Like 1

5 hours ago, J the clown said:

Also a big -1 from me, only way I can see this being feasible without letting the rich get richer and push the little guys away from the server is if they aren't gifted to any one gang but say purchased from a black market or have to find a safety box hiding the key...to give any gang the only power and access to something such as drugs would just fuel a large decrease in population as there are less avenues for people to strive for and figure out. I think the labs that get abused by any one gang should have police reprocutions as hide out raids garage raids and full vehicle search raids to prevent over saturation of any said drug

Id rather see a lab “abused” by a gang. Then the cocain lab being sold for a 10 month reduction in time, or for 50k to Danny’s on the street.  It’s impossible to control these locations even if it’s in your backyard. There’s also already a drug in the city that is controlled by a group and I don’t find it over saturated. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mev said:

i've always thought drugs in some sort of way should be run by gangs/factions/mcs whatever you wanna call them. 

how and what way to do this is hard to decide. 

I hate to look at no pixel because we aren’t but they have multiple labs for the same drugs It just so happens that the bigger gangs who have the most money control the best labs that give you the best purity because they can afford to control them. 

The main thing is a lab can be taken or sold between parties. Who ever controls them can decide who can access through the keys. 

I'll bite,

Keys held by gang, np. However if located by gangs, or whomever; can break into it. What's this cause? That gang has to establish roots, and protect the location. This also helps put an end of sharing information. Gangs can go to war and have something physically achievable to war about. Gang Leaders should set ground rules for these locations, as in If Gang A attacks Gang B at the lab, they can't for X amount of time or something. Here's the kicker, if you have a lab, you can't sell to locals anymore, you have to sell to other gangs, or "others" in general in bulk and they can sell to locals. This spreads the wealth as it gives others an opportunity to resell to locals or even "others".

This will develop territory that isn't permanent to a gang, and can be transition from gang to gang through Gang RP. 

^^ Would like to see similar stuff like this for other properties too not Drug related. 

• Like 6

What about setting up capturable selling location that increase the profit/dont notify PD for being under gang control.  Gang that controls selling location drug prices double from $200/ea -> $400/ea (meth in this case).  Have a set gang war at a certain time of day, every day for control over the selling area.

On 6/3/2022 at 8:36 PM, vDrop said:

I'll bite,

Keys held by gang, np. However if located by gangs, or whomever; can break into it. What's this cause? That gang has to establish roots, and protect the location. This also helps put an end of sharing information. Gangs can go to war and have something physically achievable to war about. Gang Leaders should set ground rules for these locations, as in If Gang A attacks Gang B at the lab, they can't for X amount of time or something. Here's the kicker, if you have a lab, you can't sell to locals anymore, you have to sell to other gangs, or "others" in general in bulk and they can sell to locals. This spreads the wealth as it gives others an opportunity to resell to locals or even "others".

This will develop territory that isn't permanent to a gang, and can be transition from gang to gang through Gang RP. 

^^ Would like to see similar stuff like this for other properties too not Drug related. 

Yea, 100%, if a gang/group controls any one drug, there not gunna have the time to sell it them selves, if they are producing it. So selling bulk to groups who have established a reliable connection/relationship through some form of means would create nice roleplay. However, this also brings another question up as to drug price/production time, if it was done this way, either a bit more money per drug so the gang can sell at a decent price and the buyer is able to sell it and make profit as well, or smaller chunk made to the gang and smaller chunk made to buyer and it being a tad quicker to keep up with demand. Not everyone is gunna want to sit on it for days on end, hours every day. Just something to think about.

1 hour ago, lords8n said:

I didn't see this mentioned, but if a controlling gang loses their key there would be risk of the gang turning the location over to PD in retaliation.
Worth a thought here?

I feel like most gangs wouldnt, Realistically working with the cops is career suicide. the only difference is Danny's aren't selling the cocain lab for 10 months  reduction in time or 50k.

Edited by Lane2G
  • Like 2