EMS changes for pings

i thought about a idea where when a call is accepted by ems and when they are across the state and the ems is already accepted it and on the way the option for another ping should not be needed when the ems have already accepted the call but thats my suggestion i get it we get busy and the call hasnt been accepted then fire away on the life alert if ems are on duty and backed up 

Let me tell you a story...
Sessi Pink's car breaks down up the West coast near Paleto.
She's very resourceful and sees an opportunity to jump onto the back of a local tow truck headed South towards the city.
This makes the driver very angry and he ends up hitting another vehicle in his blind rage.
Sessi Pink goes down immediately.
As I clock on to EMS my colleague, already on duty, is going mad because he's answered several calls around the West side of the city and there is never anyone there.
I take the next call and there is also no one there.

53 minutes after she went down I finally find her downed on the back of the moving tow truck, cut the tow truck driver off, and am able to render aid and revive Sessi Pink.

Saving poor Sessi Pink would not have been possible had she not been able to repeatedly flex her life alert even though previously accepted.

Edited by lords8n
  • Like 3

There are definitely some mechanics behind the pings that require downed players to press their life-alert multiple times. I believe they are given a chance to respawn or ping EMS every 5 minutes and the markers on the map also only last 5 minutes, so they need to ping us again in order to show up on the map.

I honestly like to know that they're still there, I get a little worried when I respond to a call somewhere difficult to reach, and they haven't re-pinged us in a while.