Vehicle Cosmetic Order Sheets

I think it would be cool if customers at dealerships can create an order or list of sorts upon doing all of their cosmetics. Giving an exact list of what they want to the salesperson along with a price breakdown for a better understanding of what they are paying for. I believe it would really streamline the process and make it a bit more user-friendly.

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Not sure if anything has changed, but there isn't anything stopping you from doing this in RP. Usually when I am getting upgrades or doing upgrades, I just give the number of the item and the sales person or whoever is doing it can write it down and then go and put it on whenever I am done looking at it. It's pretty streamlined. 

1 hour ago, Envoilum said:

I think it would be cool if customers at dealerships can create an order or list of sorts upon doing all of their cosmetics. Giving an exact list of what they want to the salesperson along with a price breakdown for a better understanding of what they are paying for. I believe it would really streamline the process and make it a bit more user-friendly.

Just my 2 cents.

I just write it on a notepad and drop it for the Dealer to see. It would be cooler to see a more official way.

Edited by Lane2G

1 hour ago, Lane2G said:

I just write it on a notepad and drop it for the Dealer to see. It would be cooler to see a more official way.

Right, it is an option. But after doing it for 5-6 months now, I have had a total of like 5 people ever do this. 

+1 I usually note down everything I want so I can tell the dealer as they’re going through everything, it’s very lengthy and I feel bad if there’s other people waiting to buy cars, be cool if there was just something automatically generated in game. 

• Like 2

+1 I like this idea, also to add on it would be nice for them to be able to apply all of the upgrades without it charging them so they can see what the final product looks like instead of having to imagine it piece by piece. Basically they apply everything then the dealer hops in and finalizes the sale on the parts. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Yama said:

I think I've seen that somewhere... Pick all your upgrades at the customizer, then get a receipt with the cost and list of parts to give to a mechanic. I wonder if there's a script out there already?

I believe NoPixel has something similar but it is done through a different system.