Lets make mirror park a great hangout!!

I spend alot of time in mirror park and it is a very nice area and a decent amount of traffic flow through here i think the area could have a few more things going on either it be a arcade or  a outdoor cooking area and jetski rental in the water spot in the center of the park! I have talked to multiple people about something like this and there is a huge number of locals who support the movement on top of improving the mechanic shop adding a carwash also think it would be cool to have exclusive things at each shop to help spread the buisness! even if i could change rims at my shop would be neat!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Richie Jax said:

Once upon a time I bought my wife a house in mirror park she thought was cute, ended up getting harassed so much by local gangs we sold it, not sure it’s the best place for a mass hang out spot. 

interesting i mean if your doing gang activity the local gang wont take kindly to that but if your just vibing i dont see a problem!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sergei Kushnov said:

interesting i mean if your doing gang activity the local gang wont take kindly to that but if your just vibing i dont see a problem!

We’re both cops, the local gang in question didn’t know that, all we ever did was hang out in the yard and talk. 

21 hours ago, Richie Jax said:

We’re both cops, the local gang in question didn’t know that, all we ever did was hang out in the yard and talk. 

Good thing there's a different gang operating out of Mirror Park that doesn't do that anymore! 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...