Printed Pictures suddenly became smaller.

Recently the size of printed pictures and posters has become too small to properly make most posters.  The text becomes too small to read. I reprinted the big best buds menu and now its small and shitty. Same file, all i did was reprint. 

I helped another artist try and print her menu and I can't print it large enough to read even though I have done so in the past. My resolution settings have not changed. I have the same monitor and computer set up so it is not just because everyone has different resolution settings and different sized monitors. 

I'm going to include some screen shots of the bigger size poster we used to be able to print Vs the current so you can see for yourself.

afsuUG4.jpg

uA9SDyS.jpg

The new sized ones are as follows

Jo5x1Jo.jpg9jQc4C8.jpg

• Like 1

Hmmm, when I updated papers, I actually redesigned it to be responsive to help people with different screen sizes, so there's simply no way anyone is going to get the right size. So that backfired a bit.. I will try to get a tag in that let's you full width an image relatively soon. 

• Like 2