Character specific settings

There's some settings that aren't character specific that make switching between several to weave a scenario very time consuming. Each time I have to run through a checklist: Get right reference sheet, change 6 binds, then change twitter account. If you had a themed walk etc, you'd have to sort that too

It would be amazing if these were synced automatically, or there was a way to trigger it to load those via the game. I could use auto-hotkey to automate some of this, but it feels better when it's handled in-game, and doesn't have a chance to fail from a lagspike ^

I do see what you mean. I personally only have my one character, so I don't have to worry about that. I do know however when you have multiple characters, if you set binds for emotes for "character A", when you play character "b", you get the same emote binds for the other character. Same way goes with your clothing wardrobe as well,  all your clothes from all characters are in one big wardrobe. Unless it has been changed. I for sure agree, it needs to switch between each character. But I do believe in order for something along those lines to happen, ALOT and I mean ALOT of coding would have to happen for that.