Remove backspace closing phone in twitter

This is THE most frustrating thing I've found by far. I don't mind clicking back (Or something else) to move back to the menu, but having it close the phone every time I automatically backspace to fix my spelling makes me have to focus and type super slow so I don't waste my typing efforts.. repeatedly.

12 hours ago, Trevor Bingley said:

Verified this to be the case. I'd use it like this, but then I have issues working out how to activate other phone features/app options. The phone could use a quick help button so people know which buttons they can use

The phone could have a lot it doesn't currently. :giggle: .

5 hours ago, Rizz said:

The phone could have a lot it doesn't currently. :giggle: .

Lol, yeah, touche. Getting the framework in there isn't as fast as many people seem to think. Adjusting and tweaking a framework, or creating with existing tools is the fast bit. And that's not particularly fast either

54 minutes ago, Trevor Bingley said:

Lol, yeah, touche. Getting the framework in there isn't as fast as many people seem to think. Adjusting and tweaking a framework, or creating with existing tools is the fast bit. And that's not particularly fast either

Very much so. 

• 2 weeks later...