Start new initiative: Drink healthy

Seeing the efforts of the good citizens of sandy shores getting a recycling bin in, and always encouraging other to use it has made me think..

It would be nice to see a drive to drink healthier. My brother refuses to drink anything but water, and he keeps complaining that water is so hard to find in vending machines.

I totally agree, so I feel a drink exchange could be set up. Soda has a long enough date, and water practically lasts forever, so there should be no issues with logistics delays causing product to spoil.

It would be interesting to hear others thoughts on this

- Trevor Bingley

On 7/7/2022 at 2:27 PM, Trevor Bingley said:

Seeing the efforts of the good citizens of sandy shores getting a recycling bin in, and always encouraging other to use it has made me think..

It would be nice to see a drive to drink healthier. My brother refuses to drink anything but water, and he keeps complaining that water is so hard to find in vending machines.

I totally agree, so I feel a drink exchange could be set up. Soda has a long enough date, and water practically lasts forever, so there should be no issues with logistics delays causing product to spoil.

It would be interesting to hear others thoughts on this

- Trevor Bingley

This sounds as a great idea for an RP business 😉