Hunting License

Can we move the purchase of hunting licenses away from the License Bureaus to only Fire Mikes and Bayview Lodge, please?

Civ rights do not currently outline the requirement to keep a physical copy of the hunting license on your person while hunting, but it is a charge in the LEO ticketing guide. 

I am running into people on Ranger who don’t know about the need to have it. 

If you check 4.2 in the civilian rights it does says: An LEO has the right to detain an individual for purposes of a hunting license check if the individual is observed hunting.

which to me would mean you would have to have one on you to have it checked.

i think that 5.3 which is as follows:
5.3 which says: An individual is required to present their identification card to an LEO when being detained or arrested for committing a crime or the LEO has probable cause.

could be changed to:
5.3 An individual is required to present their identification card and any other relevant license to an LEO when being detained or arrested for committing a crime or the LEO has probable cause.

2 hours ago, darncomputer said:

If you check 4.2 in the civilian rights it does says: An LEO has the right to detain an individual for purposes of a hunting license check if the individual is observed hunting.

which to me would mean you would have to have one on you to have it checked.

i think that 5.3 which is as follows:
5.3 which says: An individual is required to present their identification card to an LEO when being detained or arrested for committing a crime or the LEO has probable cause.

could be changed to:
5.3 An individual is required to present their identification card and any other relevant license to an LEO when being detained or arrested for committing a crime or the LEO has probable cause.

Definitely agree that the wording needs to be better - not that most new players who would be the ones experiencing these issues would have read the civilian rights.  

The licensing centre does state that you need a physical hunting card but I think the issue is people are not reading this.  It seems silly to me that you purchase the license at one spot and obtain the card at another spot.  Unnecessary hoop to jump through.  I think to alleviate this issue having the place you obtain the license and the physical card being the same spot would help.

Edited by Brendan Thomson
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's also that the other licences you experience to that point, all go onto your citizen card, so you start expecting that to happen. If you're not super observant (And learnt the civilian rights deeply), then you'd be forgiven for thinking that was it.
If you looked at your licence afterwards you might realise it's not marked, otherwise you'd have no clue. The only reason I knew in my run was that a nice citizen told me.