Pillbox Medical Prescription Items

Some civilians in Los Santos may have medical conditions that they need certain medications. I think it would be a great addition to medical RP if EMS could provide prescriptions to items such as:

• Inhalers
  • EpiPens
  • Nicotine Patches
  • Insuline

and other medical items that the people of Los Santos may need. 

I believe this would allow for more avenues of RP for both civilians and EMS personnel. This would be items that EMS personnel can prescribe and purchase to civilians who chose symptoms of a condition such as asthma, diabetes, or others. Civilians who find themselves having severe allergic reactions or have previous history of allergic reactions have get possible prescriptions for EpiPens. Some civilians are nicotine dependant, if they ever want to quit their addiction or attempt to quit. These items do not have to do anything, they would mainly just be items that are to be hold in people's pockets. 

• Like 7

i played with this idea a little diffrent a while back. 

in more of the avenue of EMS(1) do the prescriptions and send them to a medical dispensary(2) (bestbuds or dollar pills  is the closest we get atm) 

(1) Maybe only doctors? making docotrs have more things to do then only in bed surgerry/medical treatment. might make doctor cert a bit more desireable?

(2)im not against it beeing served at pillbox but id like to see a more imersive multi step aproach. Tho this can lead to complaints about it not beeing open when people get their presciptions.

43 minutes ago, Yama said:

I like to tell patients they can fill their prescriptions at the Pharmacy in Paleto, there is actually a pharmacy office at that medical center!

would be cool if we either started using that with people runing it or have a "local" automated system. but ofc one in city and out of city if automated.

Perhaps have that like the food buisses? thats where we get our resuply? have only room for x amount in the cabinets at pillbox? ofc here again either someone resposibble for the resuply or it beeing ems personelss joint reposnibility

Edited by Tobegande
spelling