Addition For New Citizens

Working at LSC, I have noticed customers who have flown in for the first time do not have a citizen ID with them. Is there any way we can make it so they get off the plane with it? I have been letting them know to go to the licensing center to pick one up, but it seems that its a bit difficult for new players to understand the mechanics of getting one. I do explain it to them, but it takes them 2-3 trips to figure it out. It would be a good and satisfying QoL addition I believe. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tobegande said:

id also like to ad that they would still have to go get a lisence from the same place. and this is something you would still have to deal with regardless of them having the id on them or not. feel repetetive. but its for their learning experiense.

This. They may have an ID, but they still need to go pay for their driver's license and (hopefully) read the driving laws. It's also where they discover the licenses for guns, hunting, towing and trucking. It's important to the development of all growing Dannys. 

• Like 1