payouts

P MALONE

not sure i am following... "prices" are we talking cost of Vehicles and food?

if that is the case i dont agree that there shoud be changes... you can make money for a decent car in 1 day trough multiple avenues. So imo the way things are now are good. i havent done all the jobs there is but from what i see people that do pretty much any job makes a decent chunk and comes by to buy cars weekly and food dayli. a car a week sound rather nice imo. when it starts rolling and you get hired on other jobs (not a nessesarity) it can go faster.

• Like 1

People can certainly make a living here without the need to buff payouts. Both legal and illegal... not everybody can be a part of the top 1% oober wealthy badlanders. My character is the head of an established criminal organization, and almost never has more than 600k in expendable income, owns zero super cars, and has never owned a home until recently and that’s only because he inherited the gang property. He has NEVER worked an actual job. It’s been a hustle from the start, and I came in 14 months ago. Never worked a job center job, other than taxi for a day or two. Job center jobs should be used as a starting point but maybe try and find a better paying job... like a restaurant, dealership, law enforcement, DOJ? A job that requires RolePlay instead of grinding, trucking, or hunting all day long. 

On 7/17/2022 at 5:07 PM, P MALONE said:

With the current prices from dealerships to restaurants can we please get more payouts from ALL JOBS as well as side things to do like hunting and crop growing?

My point though, is you can make a living without working ANY job at all. 

Edited by Skolly717

My favorite job has been begging with a sign and sneaking into restaurant kitchens till they pity me and give me free food. Super fun, zero capital investment, surprisingly good payout.

More seriously, if there are specific jobs you have tried which paid very poorly, feel free to share. Agreed with above that the starter jobs don't pay much but are just a jump off point till you talk to people and learn more about the money-making opportunities out there.

• Like 3

Engineering job pays next to nothing depending on how far the job is you might pay more in gas to get the tools go clock on and go do the job. Personally if it hasn't been removed already it needs a major buff to payouts as it is so under performing that I have yet to meet anyone that has done it or knows what it is. 

On 7/17/2022 at 10:07 PM, P MALONE said:

With the current prices from dealerships to restaurants can we please get more payouts from ALL JOBS as well as side things to do like hunting and crop growing?

Personally I think Hunting is way to OP. It has little to none RP involved (other than a hurting party) so that could be nerfed abit. But the jobs are starter jobs to earn little cash then you move your way up. 

You get peoples numbers, you work for them. You hang around places you’d like to work and hopefully get an interview. 

one of my favourite places to work was at Hayes (mechanics) because you’d need experience working Elgin, Mirror Park, things like that. All of that brings alot of RP to the city. 

You can easily work any restaurant / dealership if you put the time in to gettting to know the people. Jobs don’t randomly get handed to you, just have to work for it.