Starting a used Car Company?

Caner

Hey people of badlands, i was just wondering if there is any used car dealerships that are in the city, or even just a used car lot where people are able to sell their vehicles? If not i would be glad to be the owner of it and be on as much as is i can to assist people? If not just a suggestion at the end of the day.

21 minutes ago, Caner said:

Hey people of badlands, i was just wondering if there is any used car dealerships that are in the city, or even just a used car lot where people are able to sell their vehicles? If not i would be glad to be the owner of it and be on as much as is i can to assist people? If not just a suggestion at the end of the day.

Best thing you can do if you have a business idea is put RP towards making that business become a reality. 

What I mean by this, is you can find a lot somewhere, find a name for your business, line up whatever cars you have for sale and start promoting it. I'm pretty sure someone's done it before in and around vespucci but they gave up pretty quickly. You don't always need a MLO/dev help from day 1 to make your business become a reality. 

I think a used dealership would be cool, put some hard work towards the RP for it and I don't see why you won't eventually be rewarded with an official business down the line!

• Thanks 1