Possible Ragdoll/Tackle Rework?

N7Soul

Hello everyone! Myself and a friend were tinkering with the ragdoll mechanic in a private server, and it intrigued me so much that I wanted to bring this idea to Badlands because this is my primary RP server. I bring this topic with the idea of the RP it could bring, as well as something I would love to see in city.

So, my thought process behind the title of the post: say you're in a scenario that you want to feign passing out, or even tripping over a curb, etc. Using the current tackle mechanic serves its purpose, but ultimately it's a temporary "fall" of sorts (unless you die of course.)

What I would love to see is maybe another keybinding we can use to ragdoll (without affecting other players around) and stay down until the keybind is pressed again. This has the potential to add many more RP scenarios, both funny and serious.

I want to also make a point by saying that I have no issue with the current way this works. Tackling is an integral part of some RP, and even in police, it can be used as a non-lethal subduing method for catching someone.

Thoughts?

• Like 1