Radio Station

Simpville

Would there be any way possible we could have a local radio station. I think it would be great to get different hosts to have different  people interacting in the city through interviews on radio and also citizens could share there music through the station and businesses through adverts also Gangs could share there trademark music. If a radio was made there is many roles that could be added and it could maybe lead to events like festivals etc and record labels. I personally am a dj and rap artist and am willing to help out maybe if more people in the city could come together which im sure they would through me networking this could work its just how hard it would be for  you guys to make this happen. Also big Thanks for what you people do in the team for the server its a great city  

@Marshall Myers for anyone looking to own a business, or having development support for a new project, we encourage them to start roleplaying it out with existing mechanics as best they can. This shows some consistency and the player's ability to build some succesful positive roleplay before developers start putting man hours into something new that might be dropped a day later. 

In past, we did have a group rp out a radio show several times a week using the existing player held radio system, picking an unused frequency. They ran it out of the weazel news station where there's DJ booths, took song requests, invited special guests and callers, and advertised their air times in advance. I suggest building your company this way and working towards applying for an official business.

• Like 2