How do I start a club?

Hollywood

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 1:54 AM, Hollywood said:

How do I start a club for me and some friends?

100% what Jay said, so many groups come to the city for a couple weeks, two - three months then just disappear. Show you are in it for the long haul and that your "club" wants to RP and not play "Cops vs Robbers".

I have seen new groups start and eventually get their colors/logos and its an awesome thing for everyone. Hope I am around when your group gets theirs.

On 9/20/2022 at 1:54 AM, Hollywood said:

How do I start a club for me and some friends?

a little late into this, It really depends on the type of club. If you want to make an MC you got legal and 1%er, both of which i recommend the same thing, Introduce yourself to the current clubs, and work towards getting their approval, this will ensure you have people who can assist you into building up, as well as playing a part in the overall story line the current 1%ers have going on. Im not saying you have to, but it would be far more beneficial. There are slight differences between the clubs in the city and street gangs and honestly 98% of the fun of being a 1%er is that life style that we all rp out.