Somewhere to work out in Sandy

Noble

So we already got a new hotel at Sandy, that was a nice move in and of itself. But I genuinely would also like to see a gym so I and other characters that pride ourselves on staying out of the city or generally do not go to the city can still work out and train in Sandy or somewhere else nearby. Just the North generally.

Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 1

+1

A lot of people wanted another gym in the past at vespucci, but instead of adding a gym it was put 10 seconds away from the current gym just down the road (I understand why, In-character wise, I'm just thinking logical standpoint).

I didn't see that as a beneficial change to be fair. Especially with the Sandy Motel being a spawn for new players, it'd be nice to maybe have a gym in Harmony. Currently sandy, is very bunched together with all amenities within walking distance, which is AWESOME for new people. Having it somewhere in Harmony, or anywhere in the county would be nice as it'd encourage people to explore, once out of sandy and meeting the people that do stuff there.

12 minutes ago, vDrop said:

Having to go down in the city is great because it generates protentional to having to interact with others that you normally wouldn't interact with.  I don't think an entire new world needs to be up north and separated. 

People will need to go eventually regardless, so what's the difference between bringing the option?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vDrop said:

Having to go down in the city is great because it generates protentional to having to interact with others that you normally wouldn't interact with.  I don't think an entire new world needs to be up north and separated. 

Get where you're coming from. But there are literally people who only go the city to do crime. I.e rob stores or bank. And then stay their whole life in sandy, I feel like with everything now they shouldn't be forced to go into the city as it would probably not even stay within their character to build their muscles etc. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vDrop said:

some of us have to avoid the city since everything and its fucking uncle is in the city and driving into city limits turns 120 frames into a slide show.

• Haha 1

I strive to eventually be able to meet all my necessities within Sandy Shores, Grapeseed and Paleto Bay. 

Compared to what Sandy and all of the nearing communities used to be at a year ago, we've gladly received a lot of love.

A gym would be great. 

The majority of the time I'm in the city of Los Santos is when I'm on duty. When I'm there whilst off duty, I'm usually kidnapped by a group of individuals in a black 4 door sedan.