Stash Houses

tonepa

Since home storages have been added - thoughts on giving people access to your home so they can use your storages? I think this could be really good for gangs and friend groups. I know hideouts may exists but some are public and limited storage / only for gang members and some businesses. 

Stash houses could create a nice element for server - Never know if Tobe Stroll could be letting MCF use his house to store drugs / rocket launchers etc.  

---
Pros

PD will be raiding homes more if people are moving sloppy.

People will complain less about gang / business places not having enough storage, make a stash house!

More businesses could strive using a home as base of operations. For example your friends want to start armor biz but storage access could get funky. Designate a home.

Helps house market in general all over the city.

Helps economy. 

Less future dev work when future businesses arise that require storages.

----

Cons

Could get powerful maybe limit amount of home spare keys per person. 

Maybe tough to code only home entry and no garage access.

Realtors overwhelmed. Could maybe charge around 20-50k or so for spare keys to made. 

Will PD be able to name trace these spare keys? not sure how that will work

Hideout raid defends will go down , home raid defends will go up.

Dev prio list is probably super long 

Edited by tonepa
  • Like 3

• tonepa changed the title to Stash Houses

+1  in my opinion not only does it allow newer groups the ability to establish a group storage, but at least from the PD side of it would be treated like any other search warrant target and would need active investigations. I also think it's a touchy subject because it could be very powerful if not properly handled, due to the fact that anyone could have keys. 

• Like 1

It's my understanding that the devs don't want more than 2 people (owner/co-owner) to have keys to a house because that could circumvent gang hideouts.

Housing keys are limited because we don't want an entire gang to give each other keys to their houses because people would have access to a theoretical 2500kg+ of storage space for a moderately sized gang. Even at 15k a key, that's only a one-time $150k payment for the entire gang to have that access forever.

-Timr