Crazy Idea - Phones at Banks / Bobcat

vDrop

I don't know about what others think, but I sure hate sharing my cell number with "criminals" to negotiate. What i hate more than that, opening a door to talk to alleged "criminals" just to hear them and negotiate. It honestly doesn't setup a vibe of a scene for me. I thought it would be kinda neat if there was potential stationary phones that Police could call to make contact with whom ever is allegedly robbing the Bank or Bobcat. 

Kinda like how there is a phone at MRPD, the numbers wouldn't be listed as numbers, it could be setup under favorites on the phone for LEO's. Simply just to avoid random people calling it. 

I didn't mention store robberies, because honestly I'd like to see those turn into smash and grabs, rather than hostage scenes. But that's just me. 

Just a thought. 

• Like 4

On 10/23/2022 at 7:16 AM, jp9528 said:

I love this man!

Stores can’t be smash and grabs when you’re threatened to be breached or insta spiked if you don’t have a hostage lol

Smash and Grab would be a quick in and out. There's no hostages at Digi's....lol which I find cringe. Least favorite thing to respond to. 

• Like 1