Bob Johnson here

Bob Johnson

Hello Badlanders.

I've been participating quite a bit the last month or so, and I'm sure I've run across a lot of you in the process. But I've never formally introduced myself. You'll have to forgive me, I'm terrible at remembering names.

My name is Bob Johnson. I drive truck for a living. You may see me around town cruising in my big red Phantom. Some of you may remember the red Phantom from the night we protested at Legion and then the Los Santos Freeway. The cops weren't happy with us but it was a fun night anyhow. In my spare time, I like to work on my Hotknife hot rod, and ride my motorcycle that I just purchased. I try to stay on the straight and narrow path, but I like to have a little fun and stir up some trouble now and then. I like helping out the citizens of the Badlands community, so don't be afraid to ask (need a ride, having car trouble, or just trying to figure out what you're doing). I also really enjoy demo derbying, and I'll organize a few here and there.

Hope to get to know a lot you in the near future and have lots of fun doing so!

Cheers,

Bob

• Like 2