Cash Register Item

Ethman

I was thinking about possibly have a item in inventory that you can use to charge someone. Similar to a transfer slip, but it just transfers money. This makes it so people don't always have to find an ATM. I was thinking these could be handed to dealerships, mechanic shops, and whatever other services require someone to either transfer money or pull it out of the ATM and give it to the employee.

Basically a cash register that are found in restaurants, but in pocket. Just to make transfers easier, and through the back if cash or ATM is not available. (and so you don't have to exchange bank account numbers all the time)

• Like 2

On top of this, it would be cool if we could save bank details to our contacts in our phones so we can send invoices or possibly charge people that way without always having to enter a bank number all the time. Like when we open the bank app we can select one of our contacts to either pay or request money.

Could also do a Life Invader Pay App or BadPay or something.

• Like 1

Personaly i dont See a need for this.

Giving something like this to a cardealership imo would be wierd as our job is done trough paperslips...
looking at the Food industry it only makes sence for delivery and tbh if they order delivery they should know that cash is needed.
With the simplisity of how bank transfer works i do not see a need for a "hand held card scanner".

Saving peoples bank details i am on the other hand more down for, but at the end of the day it will also lessend some communication, wich i would say is taking away a bit of RP ( not nessesarely alot but to en extent that its not needed to be removed in the first place)

On 2/13/2023 at 8:51 AM, Zethnos said:

On top of this, it would be cool if we could save bank details to our contacts in our phones so we can send invoices or possibly charge people that way without always having to enter a bank number all the time. Like when we open the bank app we can select one of our contacts to either pay or request money.

Could also do a Life Invader Pay App or BadPay or something.

This is also a great idea

• 2 weeks later...