Motorcycle Stunting

RansomNGaming

I've seen quite a few people these past few weeks popping wheelies on motorcycles, as well as myself occasionally whenever i take my manchez out.

Its tons of fun, but at time feels a bit limited since all you are doing is a basic wheelie.

It would be cool to see something like "https://forum.cfx.re/t/paid-yashi-stunt-mod-script-animations-and-bike/4886603" get added in where you can do cool tricks and stunts WHILE doing the wheelie to spice up the motorcycle scene.

I think this is really cool but there are a couple issues I see. $80 for this script is CRAZY! Also for something like this which obviously a skill based thing I dont think you just add the script and give to everyone. After a week of it being out it would lose all of its uniqueness because players that never even owned a bike before would buy one to "play with the cool new thing".  I have a cop that only rides motorcycles so has 100s of hours on a motorcycle and I have an EMS who has never been on a motorcycle before but now they can both do really elaborate motorcycle stunts. RIP immersion.  I would think this would have to be locked to hours in a Street Motor Cycle Club or something of that nature that actually made sense. Unfortunately I've not seen a street motorcycle group before.  Just my opinion though.

i appreciate the feedback, as a character who was based on motorcycles, i 100% agree that having it be more "skill" based would be really cool.

And i also agree, the script is mighty expensive, i was more just using it as an example of what it could be like rather than a, we HAVE to use this one script.

Cause right now, the downsides with bikes is that its a lot easier to break them, and its a lot easier to die on them, which is understandable, its bikes, but like, i think there could be cooler events that could happen, and possibly bring more life to the sports bikes scenes if they had some extra use case for them like stunting for instance.