Suggestions from Meeskalainen Brothers

Posting the Chat that I sent in the wrong channel on Discord. Awfully sry, like it says down below, we are old fatrs, and Sometimes we need directions in this modern world. 

[12:39 AM] S0Harry: @Sneaky - John Carr @Str84it ( Sry for the non-topic ) Well the main purpouse is for us ( 3 guys ) to have a noncriminal job. We´ve been around reading forums, listening on Discord/ Teamspeaks, and looking at all thoose projects that are set underneith the FiveM platform. We´ve also tried and looked at the GTA:MP version. And none, except BadlandsRP, are having averything that we are looking for. Housing, create your own buisness, ordinary cars, biker culture, and good non criminal jobs. Last night we played thre bicycle deliveries and also went over tho the mechanic stuff. Its entertaining. And for 3 middleaged guys like us that is great. But is there a poss. for trucking? Is there a poss. for having your own plot/buisness and working place in the end? ( What I´m coming from is the old arma community, and the editing and coding in that world, got no exp. from this, but se that there is a lot of Arma Life in here. ) Again, sry for the offtopic. Im on the forum as Wookierun, you can Pm me there. And it looks like we are staying here, us 3 old farts.  ( Aka Meeskalainen Brothers.)

[12:42 AM] Thorgs-Steve Young: You should post this on the forums under fredback/suggestion

Yes, Officer. I obey the Law. ;-)

Hey! I saw this on discord at work, sorry for delayed response! We definitely have a lot of stuff planned in terms of more jobs and activities. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the server so far and this feedback helps us continue to progress into release and beyond. In terms of business that will likely be a post launch patch just because I want it to have depth and meaning. Housing has some different components but it isn't active on the servers for now. We are quickly approaching a release state and have a lot of big changes on the pipeline that I am sure you will all love. Keep the feedback flowing! We are extremely appreciative and excited for the community we are all building together, it has been an incredible experience.