Piercings

I noticed you can get septum piercings, belly piercings, etc but it’s in the decal section. Unfortunately people who have to wear a pocket flag for their gang are unable to use these piercings. For example every day I am required to wear a pocket flag or a face mask (I use pocket flag). I really love the belly and septum piercings but cannot use them as I can only choose one in decals.

It would be amazing if we could get piercings at the tattoo shops (more then one). I feel like everyone would enjoy getting piercings as it would be another way to express themselves.

It would mean so much if you took my suggestion into consideration please, thank youf9ff9a56-363b-436c-a835-8e0a98774cc2.png36aa2492-6f01-4fcc-bf83-078b8c320e52.png

i think what they meant was the piercings and gang items are in the same category so they have to choose between one or the other.

some categories i feel the same and was wondering if it is possible from dev-side to double up on certain categories (such as shirts, decals, bags, etc)

This is in the creative works through mechanics already avail to us and /me's at Wayward in Paleto, Side Note: It's not a exclusive feature, we just do /me's etc and give the numbers specified for the piercing's through RP wording.

Whilst it does suck, we work with what we can and so forth; really the only issue I see is clothing slots, as servers can only hold so much items, so that's probably why they are spread across different sections that way they have room. 

Edited by Samantha Hatfield