More strict bans

This is kind of stupid concidering i'm not currently unbanned but I think it's better for the server -

I made a grave mistake of RDMing someone then combat logging whilest high and drunk, however I was only banned for 5 days.

I think that the bank times should be durastically increased making people much more scared to break rules. In respect of this I think one of the biggest rule breaks should be OOC in VOIP, I feel like discord and /ooc has a reason so when I used to hear people talking about "server" and "RDM/FailRP" it super breaks immersion and I was hoping there could be a change to that.

Also I feel like there could be a total hour rank tier that starts from scratch, for example if there are kuks that run around RDMing VDMing ect then they will only have 2 hours max, whereas people like Me, Lili, Johan ect that have been around for a while and are super active, could have an increased rank suchas a member rank ofwhich would add priority to things likes player reports, and allow more ingame things suchas ability to buy guns. It's not difficult for a troll/kuk to do one run of meth, buy a gun and RDM everyone, it would take 1 hour at max and it's totally possible.

Just a suggestion tho

• Like 1

1. Ban length already increases exponentially. Somebody that makes a simple mistake will not face a super harsh punishment, while somebody that is intentionally causing trouble will generally be removed from the server quickly. Simply adding more time to ban length will do nothing to act as a deterrent.

2. This is not a hardcore RP server. We are not going to ban someone for saying the word "server." If someone is abusing OOC (arguing, spamming, etc), that is a reportable offense.

3. "Player priority" as you describe it is not, and never will be a thing. All reports are treated equally, and are generally handled in less than an hour when staff are available. Putting weapons/vehicles behind a time cap will do very little more to prevent VDM/RDM anyways. The license system already functions as a time restriction.
  • Like 2