Trailers for water vehicles , cars, & food truck trailer

Amnar

1. I would like to be able to be able to take my jet ski or boat up to sandy/paletto for the day by connecting it to a trailer like locals have already 

2. I would like to be able to move a vehicle with a vehicle other than a tow truck, similar to a car dolly or a flat bed trailer you can load 1 car onto and/or maybe trailer for big rigs you can load multiple cars onto this could provide more business opportunities for people 

3.I love the idea of being a mobile food truck that can go anywhere the taco truck is nice but has no costumization options other then making it chrome an that is lame, this could provide a better quality of life by letting new food vendors have some costum colors to look different also the taco truck is limited on storage if I had a truck and trailer I could potentially use both storage (if trailers have storage)

well to be fair even if your strap a boat/jet ski down to a trailer irl it's not guaranteed to stay on so drive slow and take your time but I understand if it's just to much an it would be a hassle tbh im really new to gta rp and never seen that happen but I'll take your word for it, I just don't like driving my jet ski around the state just to go scuba diving in a new location  

i hear ya. there are items IC to fuel your vehicle whether jetski, boat, car, etc..

you can also actually already connect to any of the boat or jetski trailers you find laying around if you have the correct type of vehicle :) its just loading it and keeping it on there thats the hard part lol

the idea has been tossed around in the discord for a while, especially car dollies so you dont always need a tow to move your car, especially for race cars. its a looooong list of ideas though, so who knows how far down the list this is

• 2 weeks later...