Job limits and availability

chop311

It seems like the lucrative jobs like car dealer, specialty mechanics,  realtors, some retail establishments... are all the same group of people. Should be a limit to how many jobs you can hold at a time...especially if youre the business owner. 
For the population of the city at most times it seems strange these places arent open on a more consistent basis. People are always asking for realtors, boathouse to open, LSC, Tuners, Haywards, even during prime time when the city is full. And it seems they are rarely accepting applications, if at all. 

instead, why not just ask if they would be looking to hire you? be surprised how much just showing interest can lead ya down the path of getting hired. some places dont put out applications at all, doesnt mean theyre not hiring. some dont put out applications just cause they want you to show your interest, versus just anyone applying. other jobs, mechanic jobs and tuners especially are extremely hard to get.

feel free to work as many jobs as you can. nothing wrong with that, in fact, you may find youll get bored of doing the same thing all the time. hence why many people mix it up

Edited by Aquiles Delmar

On 12/8/2023 at 9:53 PM, chop311 said:

It seems like the lucrative jobs like car dealer, specialty mechanics,  realtors, some retail establishments... are all the same group of people. Should be a limit to how many jobs you can hold at a time...especially if youre the business owner. 
For the population of the city at most times it seems strange these places arent open on a more consistent basis. People are always asking for realtors, boathouse to open, LSC, Tuners, Haywards, even during prime time when the city is full. And it seems they are rarely accepting applications, if at all. 

I understand your frustrations completely! I'm always hungry, and my diet is mainly hotdogs. lol.

The Realtor stuff is tough, but hang in there. They will eventually get to you. There's a lot of trusting that is involved with being a realtor, so those are carefully selected, unfortunately being a realtor is a side Hussle for many, because there's absolutely nothing to do in between RP wise, you have to keep yourself busy with other things. However, those inactive should get cleaned out and more should be brought in.

I recommend you swing over to the discord, there is a feedback section, and I would separate some of your issues and put them on there, you'll get a greater response than the forums. Most of the forum stuff is staff and/or Faction Whitelisted. The main pop uses the discord.