New to the County Feedback

I have to say I was hesitant to play FiveM due to watch official servers and never getting anywhere on them. I have to say even though this is a large community it has been really good to a new player. Everyone I have ran into has been super nice so far (Even though I expect to be shot or robbed which has not happened yet.)

My pros of the server:

• The stores that are manned are a great way to RP and add realism. As well as a great place to learn information from staff or others 👷🏻‍♂️
  • Job center with flyers explaining everything 💯 AWESOME!
  • The Bad Biz app that shows what is open is so helpful
  • That you have to go to another player to get upgrades, better food, and other. Instead of just handing it straight to you.
  • Life Invader app allowing for players to easily communicate and network.
  • Events happening all the time! Even if your not a person who likes large crowds really shows how active and supportive the community is and coming together.
  • The small details like phone customization, stores off the beaten path, More you explore the more small things you find to do for fun or to make some extra cash.
  • Economy seemed high at first but after seeing prices of everything it balances out. Really makes it where you have to work for what you have. Not sit around board which is great for someone who wants to network and make money moves.

Some Improvements :  

• Queue - After 4 PM est the queue starts. Not to bad but at some point it is 100+ people. Had to wait 4 hours one night and I called it a night at that point. Would like to see maybe a 50 increase in slots. But I understand it might not be feasible. Servers are expensive to run.
  • Flyers everywhere - Alot of old flyers everywhere. Some realllllyyyy old. Would be nice after so long we even as citizens could pick them up after so long.

Other than that it has been a great server and the staff are truly dedicated to what they do!

Edited by Lucille Cheetham
Did not finish the site paused and would not let me type. Added Tags.

10 hours ago, Lucille Cheetham said:

Some Improvements :  

• Queue - After 4 PM est the queue starts. Not to bad but at some point it is 100+ people. Had to wait 4 hours one night and I called it a night at that point. Would like to see maybe a 50 increase in slots. But I understand it might not be feasible. Servers are expensive to run.
  • Flyers everywhere - Alot of old flyers everywhere. Some realllllyyyy old. Would be nice after so long we even as citizens could pick them up after so long.

Other than that it has been a great server and the staff are truly dedicated to what they do!

Welcome aboard and I'm happy that you have such a good pro list starting out!

I did want to address the section above in particular.

As far as the queue, the number of people allowed in is assessed by a few factors including LEA and EMS availability and server performance. It's not that we don't want to let you in, it's that we aim to keep this an enjoyable experience for everyone the best we can. And I can tell you, being the only EMS for a pop of 250+ is rough, but it has happened sometimes.

Flyers, I know that staff go around and delete old flyers often, but they are missed sometimes. It is an active WIP though. There is an IC way of having flyers removed if they are bothersome. LifeInvader is a wonderful resource.

Edited by Ari
what is grammar?
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ari said:

Welcome aboard and I'm happy that you have such a good pro list starting out!

I did want to address the section above in particular.

As far as the queue, the number of people allowed in is assessed by a few factors including LEA and EMS availability and server performance. It's not that we don't want to let you in, it's that we aim to keep this en enjoyable experience for everyone the best we can. And I can tell you, being the only EMS for a pop of 250+ is rough, but it has happened sometimes.

Flyers, I know that staff go around and delete old flyers often, but they are missed sometimes. It is an active WIP though. There is an IC way of having flyers removed if they are bothersome. LifeInvader is a wonderful resource.

Hey thank you for your reply! And I totally get the EMS thing. I help run a large community of many different games so 100% understand there are so many factors that go into bumping up the server cap.

I will for sure use LifeInvader for the Flyer clean up. I was hoping after they were sold old we could clean them up 😄