The Man, The Myth, The Tommy

MrUnknown

Figured this was long overdue, but better late than never.

Some of you may know me, but if you haven't had the pleasure, i'm Tommy.

I moved to San Andreas a few months back from Liberty City where i was born and raised, Back there i was primarily mechanic that was involved with the Angel of Death MC, more on that later..After work hours i'd hop in my '70 Declasse Sabre GT that had quite a bit of work done to it,  For most of my life i raced the streets and i made a good living. I had quite a reputation for boosting cars, There was this high end Euro car shop that me and a few associates would hit from time to time and bring them down to the port to ship off to Vice City with new VIN's and paperwork, That's what caught the attention of the AoD and they liked my business acumen, After a few year of riding with them we had the first of many wars with the Lost, after a lot of my brothers lost their lives it started to take its toll on the guys who were left, they started falling apart once they got hooked on the needle, and the damage was done, I was on my way to the clubhouse one night when the lost Threw a bomb in a window and came in a dozen strong, They didn't stand a chance and our Chapter was extinct, I knew my days in the city i loved were over. I took my car and emptied out my bank account and started driving south, Heading to Vice City where i had a few connections from my boosting days, I should have called first, because it turns out the trip was for naught and once i arrived, it didnt take long to find out that they got themselves killed. Fuckin' idiots were filling the cars with coke brought in by the Mendez Cartel and shipping them overseas, and they thought no one would miss a few key's. i stayed in a ratty motel for a few weeks until one morning i woke up to my door getting kicked in, i grabbed my Beretta and emptied a mag through the door and jumped out the bathroom window, i ran around the building to see how many there were and to get my car, i peeked around the corner and saw them, 2 guys dead in front of my door, i didnt see anyone else so i ran to my car, it was chaos, everyone running after hearing gunshots, i got in my car and it wouldnt start, something didn't feel right and i knew exactly what it was, i got lucky, but i guess that depends on how you'd like you define luck. I jumped out of my beloved car and rolled under the car parked next, just as i did, it blew. They knew how to find me because of that car, it belonged to my mentor, he gave me the keys when i was 16 years old, and it just exploded. i managed to get away with my life though. i had to act quick and get out of dodge, so i was out of luck and options again as i picked the lock of an old beat up Van a few blocks away and started driving West, i told myself i wasn't going to stop driving until i was dead or found paradise, low and behold after a week of driving i found my paradise, a land where the sun meets the sea every evening, Found a guy who makes the best forged papers out here, kind of an odd guy, don't know why he used a cane and wear's glasses from the 70's but the guys a wizard with a computer. Since then i've been living life to the fullest, and my brothers back home can rest easy knowing the Johnny K. of the Lost was found without a face in the desert, as far as the Lost are concerned cause they're just remnants out here.

That's my story, Tommy out.
ML&R

• Like 2

Hello there, 

if I may give one suggestion. - You need a bit more spacing in your writing.
As one block of text makes it harder to read and it's more pleasing to the reader if you space it a bit. 
Shorter sentences. Just gives for an easier read ;) people will feel more inclined to read it through.

But what i wanted to say:
Welcome to the city!