Public jail times?

Corny

I think it would be nice to see when others have been put in jail and for what reason, a la NoPixel. Would help drive some RP I believe, and serve as a warning to others that encounter that person. This would normally be public info IRL.

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

I think jail times would have to be increased dramatically if jail breaks are introduced. The jail time on BLRP is extremely lenient compared to other servers, where the punishments can go on for hours. A max of 30 mins really isn't too bad at the moment. IDK if you would want the increased jail time to allow the possibility of a jail break, would be a nice addition but I'd rather have the lesser prison time overall.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I think jail times would have to be increased dramatically if jail breaks are introduced. The jail time on BLRP is extremely lenient compared to other servers, where the punishments can go on for hours. A max of 30 mins really isn't too bad at the moment. IDK if you would want the increased jail time to allow the possibility of a jail break, would be a nice addition but I'd rather have the lesser prison time overall.

Honestly, just yes. If jailbreaks were implemented though, it would be difficult. The jail would probably have to be moved since it's a standalone room with no access. Also, cops would have to be involved in some form, which would tie them up. 

Love the idea, but unsure how to implement it. But that's why we have Dev's who know more than i do ;)