NooB to RP

g_yune

Hey guys, I am Albert from Ohio. 28. Work at as a fast food manager and race drones FPV on the side. I suck at games and got into GTA Online a little last year. Racing was my shit. Now I started watching DOJ with Polecat324 and BayAreaBuggs and wanted to try RP myself. Found FiveM and BadLandsRP to be the most fun because making money and getting started was all straight forward. Now I actually want to RP and interact. Any tips would be appreciated.

• Like 2

As someone who was new to RP myself when i joined, the best advice I can tell you is to just get out there and interact with people as much as you can, the more you do the more comfortable you’ll get. Joining EMS also really helped me with my RP aswell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a question about breaking character to ask about something in the game or controls? What is the appropriate way to do this? I as asking in the text chat on how to start selling at the peach merchant and the police rolled up asking why I called 911 for this? Thanks for your help and the welcome to badlandsrp

Edited by g_yune

1 hour ago, g_yune said:

I have a question about breaking character to ask about something in the game or controls? What is the appropriate way to do this? I as asking in the text chat on how to start selling at the peach merchant and the police rolled up asking why I called 911 for this? Thanks for your help and the welcome to badlandsrp

you can ask for general help like that in /OOC

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 13.3.2018 at 10:29 PM, g_yune said:

Hey guys, I am Albert from Ohio. 28. Work at as a fast food manager and race drones FPV on the side. I suck at games and got into GTA Online a little last year. Racing was my shit. Now I started watching DOJ with Polecat324 and BayAreaBuggs and wanted to try RP myself. Found FiveM and BadLandsRP to be the most fun because making money and getting started was all straight forward. Now I actually want to RP and interact. Any tips would be appreciated.

Sick bro, I do FPV Freestyle! Cool hobby!