Mark

Mark | Owning

Hello Everyone.

My name is Luis, I am known in the RP World as Mark and in other games as Owning (The Game Tag that xbox gave me when I got my account). I am a lover of the Role Play, and that's what I really like to play in every game. I have met people from all places online, and I currently play on two Games mainly. Those two games are GTA V (Not Online, I got banned) and Garry's Mod, which I really like for the ton of gamemodes it has in it. I play in Garry's Mod the Military RolePlay Gamemode which I love with all my heart and and its the thing that I most love (if there is gonna be Army in the future of FiveM or the Server, don't doubt that I will be the first to apply for it).

I have been In the Roleplay community for a long time, and it all started in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, when I discovered the Multi Player (Which is like the FiveM App, that shows you online Servers and lets you join them). I joined Roleplay Servers and even got to be the founder of a couple of them with some of my friends. That was all around 2010 or 2009, and I played GTA SA MP, for maybe four to five years, than I changed to Gmod and I started playing MRP, and I still played it but like as a secondary game. In 2015 my Laptop (The one I play in) got damaged, and at that moment I didn't know as much things in PC and Laptop as I know now, and I gave up on it. Than like two months ago I finally solved the problem and I got back to playing. I spent a bit over two years without playing and I lost all my MRP Ranks (I was a Captain in Marines) and some Staff and characters in GTA SA. But now I'm starting to get those years back, and enjoy the most I can.

I hope I can be in this server for a long time, and be a part of it.

- Mark

Edited by Mark | Owning