New to the city

Chester

Hi there! 

My name is Jonatan and i'm 14 years old. I am from South Finland. I came in this beautiful city from Vauncouver, Canada.

This city has been the best one so far. Everyone over here is so nice to each other. Right when i came in the city i needed to buy my license. I tweeted out that i am thirsty and hungry and need money for my license as i was waiting to get the money at the airport. Some guy in a bugatti just came over there and he brought me some water and kebab and gave me 5k to get my license! I got my license and my first car. I did Taco and Water deliveries to get some money. Everyone were so nice all the police, ems and civilians. After a couple of days i got money to buy a 90k van and a tow truck. 

Now my job is Tow Truck Driver.  You will probably see me around with my yellow tow truck and see my company in twitter.

My dream is to become a police in this beautiful city but i still need to wait a couple days cause it hasn't been a week yet.

Anyways, see you around!  -Jonatan

• Like 1