Clerical Positions?

fwalandra

We all know that whitelisted jobs, especially those at a higher rank, come with a vast amount of paperwork. And we know that this can take away a lot of in-game and out of game time from the higher ranking officers/officials of both the LSPD and the LSFD. I'm here to propose a new white-listed position for both LSFD and LSPD for a clerical position, someone who is whitelisted/hired just for the purpose of filling out all of this paperwork. IA reports, applications, interviews--etc, etc. Perhaps have this clerical position be limited to players already involved in the whitelisted community or someone who has a dedication to the community and a desire to make both the Police force and the EMS force the best it can be by pulling no punches and maintaining that the SOPs are followed accurately.

I know it's a crazy idea, but hey! More jobs and more RP time!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, fwalandra said:

We all know that whitelisted jobs, especially those at a higher rank, come with a vast amount of paperwork. And we know that this can take away a lot of in-game and out of game time from the higher ranking officers/officials of both the LSPD and the LSFD. I'm here to propose a new white-listed position for both LSFD and LSPD for a clerical position, someone who is whitelisted/hired just for the purpose of filling out all of this paperwork. IA reports, applications, interviews--etc, etc. Perhaps have this clerical position be limited to players already involved in the whitelisted community or someone who has a dedication to the community and a desire to make both the Police force and the EMS force the best it can be by pulling no punches and maintaining that the SOPs are followed accurately.

I know it's a crazy idea, but hey! More jobs and more RP time!

I'd personally would like this idea and I'd be more than happy to have my own office to work out of lol

• 3 weeks later...

On most servers I've been on the paperwork has been spread between the ranks. For Instance, within the PD, Captains/Lieutenants dealt with IA reports, Lieutenants did interviews, and Sergeants did applications/reports for promotions. All higher ranks dealt with promotions. Same could be said for EMS/Fire. That's the way that works the best in my opinion. I don't know if that's how it's dealt with on here, but it's an effective way to do things. Spread work through the ranks.