probable cause with illegal jobs

trycomb

First , let me say. This post isnt about money or the issues with the illegal jobs.

The issue is how probable cause is handled by the LSPD.

(I will explain)

I tried every job so far except meth. i decide to give it a go. buy the RV . hide it down at the dock at the bottom of the map. (because i know the informant and the smoke from the RV give you away)

So i finish processing . load up my stash and drive across town to the seedy areas your able to sell in. I park my car in a driveway ( this is important later ) I get out and see 2 police cars race past me as i walk down the street. they head the direction of the docks. i dont think anything of it and keep going about my day. i get a block away (out of site of LSPD at this point) to see a cop stop right outside the house i parked my car at. (i assume he is checking my plates) I walk up to him to ask him what hes doing,as there is no probable cause at this moment to search my vehicle or check it.This officer goes on to say hes conducting an investigation and that the plates come back the same as my RV he was at prior.NOW I KNOW THIS ISNT RL . but its feels like meta gaming. He knew i was going to be selling ,and knew where to look.why else would he have stopped to run a cars plates that was parked in a driveway. 

Probable Cause

•  If the Illegal Informant provides the police with a location of drug activity, the police may search any RV and persons located at the coordinates provided regardless of if the RV is smoking or not.

The above rule is relevant because i was not even remotely near my meth lab at the time of me being (harassed is the word id like to use)

In conclusion . If this is the way things are SUPPOSE to be handled by LSPD i would at least like to see the server rules changed to reflect that , as i was being more then sneaky to avoid such an interaction from LSPD. Also It would be nice if there were more added to the civ rights as some of them are a bit touchy to say the least. Just my 2 cents . lets see what everyone else has to say on the subject. :)

Edited by bolosantos
  • Like 1

• TiLLeR locked this topic