Greetings From Denmark

Chris Wulf

Name : Martin Lionheart 

Born : Odense , Denmark 

Age In Real : 42 

Bio : Hello all my name is Martin Lionheart , I have been searching for a new home for a long time now , I have been around RP since 2010 and have been through

alot in my time in RP , been everything from a Gang leader , to EMS and EMS Leader , TO Cop and Highway Patrol Unit Chief , so I have done it all since my day started 

with rp back in 2010 , I have long wanted to find a new home and a new city to be part of , then I heard about this place , I thought here is maybe a place I can call home , So I am here to check this city out , try and find myself again after some bad things that has happen to me over the last couple of months , first I lost a wife and 2 daughters then I found love again , but that was also taken away from me , so Martin is a man that is pretty broken down at the moment , he dont believe in love , he dont trust easy , trust is something he has found hard to find , Martin is on the other hand also a man who likes to talk , he likes to talk with people and explain hes history to

everyone who wants to listen , even though Martin dont trust or believe in love at the moment , he is still hoping that maybe someone can come into hes life and find a way into hes ice cold heart and burn the ice walls down and make he feel love again :) 

PS : I am looking forward to meet alot of nice people and hopefully create some new stories for my character :)